Further interviews from An Oral History of British Science are now available via the British Library Sounds website.
The latest interviews available are:
- Dr Raymond Bird, electrical engineer and computer designer
- Professor Fred Vine, geologist
- Ralph Hooper, aeronautical engineer
- John Scott-Scott, aeronautical engineer
- Dennis Higton, aeronautical engineer
- Professor Sir Tony Hoare, computer scientist
- Professor Dame Julia Higgins, polymer scientist and physicist
- Mike Hall, laboratory manager and technician in climate history
- Richard Brett-Knowles, electronics engineer
- Andrew Gilchrist, climate modeller and research meteorologist
- Ron Bridle, civil engineer
Completed interviews not yet available online can be accessed onsite at the British Library via the Listening & Viewing Service. All the Oral History of British Science interviews are catalogued on the Sound & Moving Image Catalogue under reference C1379.