When: Wednesday 26th April 2017, 10.00-16.00
Audience: registered readers and staff
Location: British Library, Science Seminar Room, Social Science Reading Room
Search and Discover with Ovid: 10.00 â€“ 13.00
- Session 1: Overview of Ovid digital resources (10:00-10:30)
- Session 2: Searching via Ovid: Practical tips (10:30-11:00)
- Session 3: Research tools: case studies 1 (11:15-12:30)
Afternoon: Digital scholarship
- Session 4: Research tools: case studies 2 (13:45-14:45)
- Session 5: The Discovery Service, Insights & Training(15:00-15:30)
- Session 6: British Library/Ovid: encouraging digital engagement(15:30-16:00)
The British Library offers a range of the OVID databases and digital resources for readers and their research in the areas of science, medicine, technology and social sciences. Specialist product trainers will be at hand to help us make the most of these digital tools and content.
Booking your place: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free place or just come along on the day.