It's an uncertain time for many businesses around the UK regardless of whether Brexit goes ahead with or without a deal. We've compiled a list of resources currently available to help you find the information you are looking for.
Use the information from the Government to understand how leaving the EU may affect your business and what you can do to get ready, including guides on employing EU citizens, importing and exporting, intellectual property and funding, amongst others.
The London Growth Hub and the Mayor of London have launched this new Brexit Business Resource Hub, bringing together key resources from a range of partners to help with business planning, support for mapping business areas with potential exposure to Brexit.
The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy has put together an online resource on what to do if there are changes to the rules governing the use of personal data. You can also access slides from their recent webinar series, Preparing for Brexit.
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Business Importing and Exporting
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Business Legal Requirements
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Digital and Data
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Intellectual Property
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Regulations and Standards
- Download Webinar Preparing for Brexit Workforce and people
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport have recorded their webinar on personal data transfers in a No Deal scenario. Download How to Brexit-proof your business data
A comprehensive look at the information that is required to be submitted to customs to enable goods to be imported and exported. It also looks at the differences between EU and non-EU trade.
The Intellectual Property Office's facts on the future of intellectual property laws following the decision that the UK will leave the EU.