Showcase your research by entering the CMI Management Articles of the Year
Would you like to get guaranteed reviews for your articles from an audience of managers, wider publicity for your work and the chance to win £1,000?
If so, submit a short article to the Chartered Management Institute Management Articles of the Year Award. This is a quick, no-fuss online submission of a 2,500 word article – and can include existing work, as long as you have cleared the copyright. Each article get reviewed and rated by members of the Chartered Management Institute, and the top five articles are published in a special report.
This scheme is designed to help:
- Demonstrate the impact of your work – previous academics have used this scheme as part of their REF impact submissions
- Reach a wider audience - your article will be accessible by over 90,000 professional CMI members who will have the opportunity to read, evaluate and comment on it
- Celebrate success – the author of the winning article will receive £1,000 cash prize and runners-up will be invited to a high-profile Awards Evening at the British Library.
The winning articles will gain considerable exposure as they will be:
- published by the CMI in a special collation of winning articles
- featured in Professional Manager magazine (readership 138,000)
- and made available for free download on the British Library Management and Business Studies Portal and the CMI website.
But don’t just take our word for it…
“Entering these awards is really worthwhile as it allows you to test just how valuable and useable your research is from the perspective of hard-nosed senior managers who have to confront difficult management problems on a day to day basis.” Les Worrall FCMI, Professor of Strategic Analysis, Coventry University and overall joint winner 2012/3.