This blog is written by the Social Science team at the British Library, with occasional guest contributions. It records some of the work we do, the projects we are involved in as well as events, interesting resources and research methods related to the social sciences. This blog is aimed at anyone with an interest in social sciences from academics and students to policy makers, practitioners and journalists. Please feel free to comment on the posts and join the conversation.
You can find out more about the team and our activities, and find useful resources around our collections on our web pages. We have also developed subject-focused resources in partnership with research and practitioner communities:
An introduction to social science resources at the British Library is also available on the ESRC website.
This blog is managed on behalf of the team by:
- @johnkayebl John Kaye, Digital Social Sciences Curator
- @dr_sarahevans Sarah Evans, Engagement Manager
You can also find and follow Social Science team members on twitter:
- @blsportsociety looked after by Gill Ridgely, Sociology, Media and Sport Curator and Simone Bacchini, Social Sciences Curator
- @blsocialwelfare Jennie Grimshaw, Social Policy and Official Publications Curator
- @BLHdSocSci Jude England, Head of Social Sciences
- @blrobertdavies Robert Davies, Engagement Officer
- @sscrlaw Jon Sims, law and Socio-legal Studies Curator
- @curzio70 Simone Bacchini, Social Sciences Curator
All text is Â© British Library Board and is available under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence, except where otherwise stated.